B.Hlth.Sc (podiatry) hons
Member Australasian Podiatry Council
Trina Sneddon has been with Foot Factor Podiatry for the last 8 years. She spends a lot of her week caring for her 3 children. Trina has worked both overseas in London, and in various podiatry clinics in Brisbane and the surrounding areas.
Trina’s professional expertise includes:
- Treatments for your general foot care such as trimming your difficult to cut toenails, removing painful and unsightly corns, callous, foot warts and ingrown toenails; and providing solutions for fungal skin and toenail infections.
- Providing expert assessment, advice and treatment plans for:
- Childhood walking ailments and concerns
- Sporting and general foot and lower limb injuries
- Your diabetic foot health
- Treatments to help resolve your pain, whether it be foot pain, heel pain, leg pain, back pain or sporting injuries she can help. She can achieve this through a range of modalities including:
- Foot mobilisation
- Dry needling
- Orthotic recommendations
- Gait analysis
- Individualised exercise and stretching programs
- Footwear recommendations