At Foot Factor Podiatry our aim is to provide the best service to you, our client, and to ensure your feet are feeling wonderful, pain free and pampered.
We have a number of “extras” on offer at our Springwood clinic to enhance your time with us; help you to relax and distress; and to get the most out of your treatments, such as:
- Freshly ground coffee or tea or water!
- Guest wifi
- Variety of magazines, crossword and sudoku puzzle books, and
- Samsung tablets with Netflix, and other options for your own use (or to entertain the kids whilst you have your treatment)
On top of all this, all clients booking for general treatments (those seeking assistance for their toenails, callous and corns) are pampered with a relaxing foot soak before their treatment (available at our Springwood clinic only).
At Foot Factor Podiatry our Podiatrists are able to draw on many tools that will help to resolve your foot related issues quickly. All of our Podiatrists are trained in:
- Foot mobilisation therapy
- Dry needling
- Personalised exercise and stretching prescription
- Trigger point therapy
- Individulaised Footwear advice, and podiatrist recommend footwear options at our Springwood clinic
- Specific orthotic prescription
We are all also able to offer Ingrown toenail surgery, that can be a fabulous treatment for those suffering from ingrown toenails.
We have a comprehensive, personalised, friendly Podiatry service including:
- ANY foot pain
- Heel pain
- Heel spurs
- Leg pain
- Back pain
- Sporting injuries
- Difficult to trim toenails
- Painful callous and corns
- Painful ingrown toenails
- Painful foot warts
- Unsightly fungal nail infections
Expert advice on:
- Childhood walking aliments/concerns
- Gait analysis
- Orthotic recommendations
- Diabetes foot health
- Your foot circulation